My Arkansas roommates and I have this real obsession with listening to Adele accept any sort of award, and then doing our best imitations of her at every opportunity. Nobody thinks it’s funny but us. Whatever hookers.
Now that I got that sass out of the way, I really DO wanna say fanks thanks to you guys! I know I’ve said this before, but it’s been a while and I’m all about being redundant anyways. Blogging is no fun without people to read your horrible writing and interact with, and I am so lucky to have such fun readers. I LOVE hearing about your running shoes, funny stories, pets, blog suggestions, and running tips. What a fine ass neat group of people/new friends/possible soulmates the blogging community has turned out to be. And for the record, I’m one of those people that forget to answer text messages in real life, so if I don’t comment back or answer a question, blame it on my ADD. I promise I read (and laugh out loud at) basically everything you guys say. (Not that I am hard to make laugh, so don’t get a big head about it)
Delightfully Teal was apparently feeling extra delightful and nominated me for the “Inspiring Blogger Award.”
For this award, I’m “highly encouraged” to:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post 7 things about yourself not listed on your About Me page.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Good thing I’m a woman of mystery so there are plenty of fun facts you don’t know, right?
- I have a scar on my face from trying to fly as a kid and landing face first on the coffee table.
- I worked at a summer camp for 3 years while in undergrad and launched children sky high off tubes drove kiddos around on the lake all day, every day. Best summers ever.
- I’ve read the Lord of the Rings series at least 3 times each.
- I kissed a Cosmo Bachelor on spring break once…tehehe
- I can play the flute AND the trumpet.
- If I wasn’t a physical therapist/aspiring trophy wife I would like to do something in interior design or architecture.
- I was FORCED to run high school cross country, and never ran more than 2 miles during the season without walking (my dad was the athletic director and he wanted me to do a sport besides cheerleading). My freshman year of college, I figured out running wasn’t so bad and ran my first 10 mile run 4 months after having to do an assignment in health where we had to run 5 minutes on the treadmill. It’s funny how things work out.
Off the top of my noggin, I nominate:
Maiker nominated me for a fun blog award as well but apparently I’m technologically illiterate and can’t get the dadgum link to work. Typical. But thanks Maiker…. Stalked your blog and you look like you’re on a roll with that half marathon training!
I know that’s only 10 links but it’s bedtime for this girl! Worked for 12 hours, came home and went for a 5 mile run with PapaFriendlyRunner & the Pipster, and now it’s time to relax.
Anyone else have a fun fact about themselves?
Any fun weekend plans?
P.S. Went and got some delicious fro-yo at lunch today. Isn’t that what all the real “famous” bloggers do?